Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

blogging

i can't remember when was the first time i started blogging. i think it was way back in college. i think my first was with xanga but as expected, i didn't update it as i should have had.

over the years i created countless blogs with different blog sites which of course, i never kept updated. hehe... bad bad me. last year, when i joined the northies group, i met this blogger who really writes everyday on her blogsite. i got envious of her dedication which made me re-update one of my blogs.

after going over the different blogs i had, i finally settled with http://tsinaychic.blogspot.com/
i then transferred all my other blog posts from other sites into this one site. posts started from way back 2005 but only had very few posts for each year. it was only in year 2009 when i actually wrote more but not enough if i say so.

this year, as one of my personal goals, i'd want to finally be able to keep my blog updated as regularly as i can. though i don't really want my blog be known, it would be nice to know if anyone would care to read my posts. :)

my blog won't be a food blog, photoblog or anything. it would be anything under the sun. no limits, just purely my thoughts on anything and everything.

so, it may be late already but let's keep the thoughts coming and write on! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment