Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

my books wishlist

waaa! i was at national bookstore earlier and found these 3 books i so wanted to buy.

first on my list is sophie kinsella's latest book. this one i really like because the storyline is good. but then again, i won't be buying it yet. i still have to wait until they release it in pocketbook size because what was released was the tradepaperback size which is too big for me. hehe... so, for now, control control. patience is my favorite virtue anyway. :)

second on my list is alexandra potter's newest book also. i love her books because of the pretty pretty book covers. third is still from alexandra potter which is actually her first book. i haven't bought it yet because i didn't find the story good enough before, but when i read it again earlier, it was quite ok. :) i'm still waiting for national bookstore's sale so i could buy them already. i just need the self control to wait until then because i might feel that impulse buying virus and buy then soon. very bad for my budget. hehe..

1 comments:

michymichymoo said...

I'm into Sophie Kinsella too! Still collecting the Shopaholic series. :)

http://www.dekaphobe.com/

Post a Comment